Mimosas are astonishingly, ridiculously, exceedingly, embarrassingly easy to make. Not that simple doesn’t taste yummy and easy won’t add the sparkle you’re looking for:) The flavors are splendid! I promise you a cool drink that will deliberately take care of the mood.
Merry Mimosas everyone!
- 6 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (750ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- Rosemary sprigs, to garnish
- Fresh cranberries (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon of grenadine syrup in each flute.
- Combine cranberry juice and champagne together and fill up the flutes almost right to the top. Garnish with rosemary and drop the berries right before serving.