We had guests over few drinks last evening and the main topic of the conversation was my husband’s Harley Davidson collection. The same Vroomvroom talk went on and on until it was time for dessert… and all of a sudden the Vroom tone changed to Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm.; My super hero Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake was served and made its way triumphantly to everybody’s thinking to change the subject from biking to baking.
I sat on my throne watching the last slice disappearing, and thinking I can’t be any happier!
This super easy “No Bake” cheesecake recipe is delicious to the eyes and to the taste buds as well. It is fabulous for parties or events. I hope you will try it and bedazzle your guests the way I did.
Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham biscuits, ground
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups cream cheese (like Philadelphia)
- 1 cup chocolate spread (like Nutella)
- 6 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- Chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chunks
- Mix the biscuits, the butter and sugar until you have a moist sandy mixture. Press into a 20cm round cake and refrigerate.
- Beat together 1 cup of the cream cheese, chocolate spread and 3 tablespoons of the icing sugar until well combined.
- Top the biscuit base with the cheese mixture and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Beat together the rest of the cream cheese, the whipping cream, and the milk until smooth. Add the rest of the icing sugar and the caramel sauce and continue beating until combined.
- Top the chocolate layer with the caramel cheese mixture and place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chunks and serve chilled.