Wow! Is 2012 really finishing? What a year! It was one of the best years of my life on many levels, especially the professional one.
I got the chance to be on national TV several times. The highlight of my appearances was as a judge on TOP CHEF – Middle East season 2.
I gained more than a thousand fans on my Facebook page and hundreds of followers on my blog. This month I was nominated for 3 blog awards.
1-The Super Sweet Blogging Award by http://carlasueeatsweet.wordpress.com/
2- The Liebster Award by http://jeleff2014.wordpress.com/about/
3- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by http://cupcaketravels.wordpress.com/
For each nomination I have to answer few questions, I promise to do it next week. I just wanted to write a quick post before the year ends (in exactly 4 hours) and run to my guests who are waiting for me, at my house, in front of the fire place.
I’ve experienced great pleasure and success with blogging this year and expanded my clients list and worked on new amazing brands. To name a few Zaatar w Zeit, Al Wadi Al Akhdar, Pain D’Or, Knorr, Maggi, and many more.
I worked as a food stylist on more than a cooking show and have plans to be part of more than a cooking show next year. I’m so excited for the upcoming year!!
I wish you all and your families a very happy new year and a lot of delicious food:) May God grant all your wishes.
With love / Maya
January 14, 2013: My daughter is back to school and I’m ready to start the year with a whirl of energy and a long to do list.
Top on my list is to thank, one more time, all my fellow bloggers for their nominations. It took me a while to write this email and I’m honestly not sure if I have met all the rules. I don’t think I need another stress in my life, please ignore any deviations to the rules I make:)
I start with Carla Sue from Eat Sweet by Carla Sue and the Super Sweet Blogging Award, for that I think I have to answer 5 questions and nominate 5 bloggers.
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake (no frosting, icing or whatsoever).
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate (proudly).
3. Favourite sweet treat? Chocolate.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? In the afternoon.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? It’s easier to give others a sweet name. I don’t know what would I be! Brownie? Caramel?
Lucky bloggers are:
- Cook Book of Trial and Error – http://cookingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Petit4chocolatier - http://petit4chocolatier.wordpress.com/
- Life is a moment – http://2dois2be.com/
- Profiteroles & Ponytails – http://profiterolesandponytails.wordpress.com/
- Karista’s kitchen – http://karistaskitchen.com
I would like to thank again Jillian for his Liebster Award nomination and nominate another 5 friendly blogs.
- Farmgirl school - http://farmgirlschool.wordpress.com/
- Tonette Joyce Food Friends Family- http://tonettejoycefoodfriendsfamily.wordpress.com/
- Cat Chat – http://opcatchat.blogspot.com/
- Bucket List Publications - http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
- 5-Danielle Khairallah Sarcasmaniac – http://daniekh.wordpress.com/
For my last nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award I am bound to link back to the blog that nominated me http://cupcaketravels.wordpress.com/, I’m not sure if for that I have to nominate anyone too:)